I've been tagged by the divine Ms. Suzi Finer to reveal seven quirky things about myself. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to check your blog for the details. Considering I'm reminded daily by others of my strange ways and socially questionable idiosyncracies, this shouldn't be too difficult.
- I was born with a chunk of my brain missing (no, I don't think it ever grew back) and the doctors told my Mother I was metally disabled.
- I think email is the greatest social tool ever invented because I really do NOT enjoy talking on the phone, and I will only answer my phone about 1% of the time.
- Not only do I love carrying on conversations with myself (we really laugh up a storm on a regular basis), but my poor coworker in the cube next to me has to listen to me all day.
- On that note, I also used to talk to the grass and the refrigerator when I was young.
- I only wear about three different pairs of shoes. I'd much rather spend my money on good food.
- I'm not afraid to admit that I love math for fear others will think I'm not artistic.
- I eat pizza (all different sorts) about 60% of the time, water as my only beverage (other than wine) and I never butter my bread.
Yeah, that took about five minutes. Now it's my turn and I am going to tag: